Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Rate Training Manual update

Hello everyone ... just thought I would fill everyone in on a future project that will affect all MCs and hopefully improve training and professional development. A group of subject-matter experts will come together next month to build a new MC rate training manual. More to follow on this, but I will try to keep everyone posted.
Before I close, however, I want to send a shout out to MC2 Nardelito Gervacio for a great photo ... Thanks, Shipmate!

Have a good one!

4 comments:

  1. I love that little Grammar Girl at the bottom. How often do you update this? I'm not seeing where I can follow this through my facebook account. Possible?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dunno ... do you not have a gmail account?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could use some advise where to go to download more info or online material for my testing (MC1) coming up.

    MC2 Ron Trevino, USNR
    rockinron75@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. China's Dongfeng-21 missile is the world's first that can take out a large moving target at sea:
    http://china-arsenal.blogspot.com/2009/11/dongfeng-21-anti-ship-missile.html

    ReplyDelete